001. Leave me a comment saying, "Interview me."
002. I will respond by asking you five questions of a very intimate and creepily personal nature. Or not so creepy/personal.
003. You WILL update your LJ with the answers to the questions.
004. You will include this explanation and an offer to interview someone else in the post.
005. When others comment asking to be interviewed, you will ask them five questions
Okay, so here goes... questions posed by purplesyringes
1. What was the last book you've read and did you enjoy it?
'Twas a graphic novel what last I perused... Watchmen by Alan Moore, illustrated by David Gibbons. And heck yes I enjoyed it! One of the greatest pieces of literature I've ever read, and I'm planning on writing a very long post about it next week in which I shall praise it's many, many merits.
2. Global warming: do you think it's real?
Oh, yeah. Definitely. Not only is there indisputable proof, but really, who in their right mind would come up with such an elaborate, worldwide practical joke? That "liberal conspiracy" stuff is downright BS. I'm looking at you, John Q. Conservative...
3. What number am I thinking of?
Aw, damn... wish you hadn't given me this question. Not unlike Stephen King's Dark Tower series, my entire life revolves around the number 19. Every math problem I do adds up to 19. Whenever I sit in an auditorium, I'll look down and see the number 19 on my seat. Glance at the clock, its 10:19. So I'm gonna go with my gut and say that you are thinking of... 42.
You thought I was going to say 19, weren't you? Hee.
4. Would you rather have super-intelligence, hyper-speed, or colossal-strength?
Super-intellect is a burden I'd rather not have. It would be kind of depressing and scary to know and understand everything (read Watchmen for further information.) I wouldn't want hyper-speed, if anything, I'd want to slow things down, cause our lives go by fast as it is. So I guess I'd go with colossal-strength; it'd be fun to lift cars... as long as I don't have icky Miss Universe muscles!
5. Who would win in a fight: Dr. House or Dr. Cox?
Ooh, toughie! House has an advantage with the shin-whacking capabilities of his cane. Then again, Cox has a very ripped body, and might be able to tear House in half. House's sarcasm is more whithering, but Cox is the faster talker, with an entire list of girl's names he can throw at his opponent. House has prettier eyes, but Cox has a nicer smile. House has better facial hair, but Cox has a better head of hair. And their sidekicks are pretty evenly matched...
I'm gonna cop out and say its a draw, but that the Janitor can kick them all to the curb.
So... who wants to be interviewed?